I'm sure you've all heard the saying "they come in 3's" i hope this isn't the case this time. Last week we found out that Cale's grandpa well's had died. We are heading to his funeral today. This morning I got a call from my mom. My cousin Hawley died this morning. Her funeral will be saturday or next monday. It makes you start to wonder who will be next. Is the saying really true do deaths come in 3's??? Like I said before I hope not.
I didn't know cale's grandpa very well. He always complimented us on our kids and how lucky we were. I hope he's happy.
Hawley sweet sweet Hawley. She's been sick for awhile but it's a little too soon to lose her sweet spirit! I know she's in a better place and for the 1st time in quite awhile I know she isn't sick.
Even though it's hard to lose family and loved ones, it's not the end.
So for now we want to say:
We will cry because you gone.
We will laugh and cry
because of the memories that you have blessed us with.
We will miss you dearly each day, and know that
We love you and will see you again in heaven.

No comments:
Post a Comment