wow what a weekend indeed. poor cale's family came down to visit and we were all sick! i apologize right now if any of you get this crap that we have!!! right now it's 10:30pm and elle is asleep and no one has puked in a little over 2 hours!! i think we're over it(fingers crossed)and might get a good nights rest! we have had fun with everyone and hope you all did too. thanks cobi, mom and dad for watching the kids for us on fri they really love you all and have so much fun with you guys! we can't wait to get together again!
3 comments:
What the what???? Sick again??? You poor things!!! I hope that it passes quickly!!!
Yuck, I'm sorry you guys have been sick. Your kids are so cute, I agree with your last post, time goes by so quickly. My little girl is turning 3 in less than a month and I can't believe it.
Wow, that does not sound fun. Hope you all get feeling better.
Post a Comment