Halloween has come and gone and we had another successful year! This year we went trick or treating with our friends and had a great time! Trey was Mike Trout, Elle was a honey bee(not a bumble bee) and Brex was the Hulk! Each kid had parties at school and Cale and I were able to catch at least some parts of their day. Trey and Elle had a parade out on the track and it was fun to see them walking with their friends and teachers. I have to say their teachers are quite creative! Trey's 4th grade teachers were "old people" one even carried her toilet around! Elle's 3rd grade teachers were the 3 blind mice! I love that their school is so fun and creative! Brex got to go to 2 halloween parties at preschool.(the ups of going to 2 different preschool classes) Ms. Brandy was a green witch and Brex wasn't too sure about her. His other teacher was a scarecrow and he seemed to like that a little bit better. Overall fun was had by all.
The day after Halloween we had volleyball and soccer and a visit from G&G Whitney. It was fun to spend the day with them. It's amazing how fun life can be when you get to spend it with the people you love! We've been lucky the past couple of weeks, Uncle Dan came down, than G&G and this weekend we get a visit from Uncle Brandon and his girlfriend. I love it and I know that the kids love it too!
Anyway the kids are doing great in school, they just finished up red ribbon week and field trips to the symphony, and the Cinderella play. We have kept all 3 pretty busy but I don't think they would want it any other way.
Brex and Ms. Brandy
Brex and his parties
Our trick or treaters
Each kid at their Halloween events. I have such cute kiddos!
Elle and her class
Trick or treatin!
The loot
Miss Elle and her volleyball team! Such a cute team!
This little guy and I have become walking buddies while Elle is at soccer practice. We walk about 3 miles and than play on the playground every Monday
Red Ribbon Week. Trey's class. The bottom picture is crazy sock day. Trey is on the ground with the blue and orange socks up in the air.

No comments:
Post a Comment