Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Elle

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE BELLE

Our little girl turned 6 today and we have had a blow out!!! She had a Monster High themed birthday.  I had a friend of mine make her cake and she loved it.  Some of the cute things that she has said today are: "This is the best birthday ever!" and "I just wanna say Thank-you!" I'm not gonna lie when she said Thank-you I teared up a little bit.  She is so gracious and loving and the best little girl anyone could have.  We love you sweetheart and we are so glad you have the best birthday ever!!

 Elle and her balloons

 She wanted donuts for breakfast and this is the one Brex picked out.
 Posing
 So shocked at the make up kit! 


 Elle and her amazing cake!
 Blowing out the candle

Every year we do a family photo and here is this years.

2 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

Fancy cake! You look great!

Emily said...

Looks like a great celebration!