Saturday, April 14, 2012

Brex is 2

Brex turned 2 on Easter Sunday.  We did the Easter activities first and then it was on to his birthday activities.  During the easter egg hunt he spotted his presents and decided he wanted to open those instead. I can't believe that he is already 2.  It makes me so sad that my baby is growing up so fast.  Here are some of the things that Brex does, knows and loves

-His favorite word is "NO"
-He loves to tease.
-He loves loves loves balls.  All types of balls.
-His favorite cartoons are bubble guppies and team umizoomi
-He has recently discovered hot dogs and loves them.  He also loves fruit, fruit snacks, noodles and olives. He's actually a really good eater.
-He likes to ride his bike and scooter and play outside.
-He can count and is learning his ABC's and colors.
-He knows where his eye's, ears, hair, belly, fingers, mouth, tongue, teeth, toes and more are at on his body.

He is my smart little whipper snapper and he amazes us everyday by the new things he's learning and doing.  There are times where I think he's not old enough to do that or know that or say that, but I guess it's time for momma to realize that her baby is growing up and that's ok.




We love you Brexy boo and we can't wait to see what the next year brings.

1 comment:

Shiree said...

oh my i cant believe how fast time goes. He is getting so big. I love your super cute family! I hope all is going well. Love You!