Sad Day
It's graduation time for my baby girl! Her last day of preschool is on friday and that means it's the last day where I get to drive her to school, watch her play with her little friends, giggle as she swings on the rope in gymnastics, and watch her skip into class. There are so many things that I'm going to miss doing with my little Elle Belle. There's the rockin' out in the truck on the way to school, racing to my office, holding her hand as we walk to her classroom, and seeing the big ol' smile light up her face when I pick her up. Most of all I'm going to miss the extra hour that I would get to spend with her while we waited for daddy to come pick her up. Some days she would go into daycare but usually she would come color in my office while I worked on my computer. Sure there is going to be other times when I get to take her to school, but it won't be the same as having her right there in the same building and knowing that I can watch her learn and grow. I love you Elle Belle and will miss having our morning girl time!
No comments:
Post a Comment