On a side note it finally snowed in st. george. It snows every year at least once and that day finally came this past monday. I was so excited to see the snow and more excited for the kids to see it. The kids were still out of school so they spent the day playing in it and building snowman.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
new years visit
my parents came down for new years along with our nephew zack and niece codi. zack is trey's age and codi is elle's age. They all had so much fun together. My dad took all 4 of them swimming while my mom and i took brex shopping. they played and played until they were exhausted and i bet they crashed on the way home. thanks mom and dad for coming down and bring them down with you. we all had a lot of fun!
On a side note it finally snowed in st. george. It snows every year at least once and that day finally came this past monday. I was so excited to see the snow and more excited for the kids to see it. The kids were still out of school so they spent the day playing in it and building snowman.
On a side note it finally snowed in st. george. It snows every year at least once and that day finally came this past monday. I was so excited to see the snow and more excited for the kids to see it. The kids were still out of school so they spent the day playing in it and building snowman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! How cool is it that they are the same ages? I'm still waiting for our first real snow. I'm glad you got yours.
I can't believe how BIG all those babies are! It is amazing, they are all so cute!
Post a Comment