Tuesday, December 16, 2008

snow in dixie

so we had our first snow of the year down here in dixie. it snowed all day yesterday and it finally feels like christmas. now i'm from up north where the christmas season usually had snow. being in st. george you don't get that luxury every year. trey and elle were totally stoked about the snow and never missed a chance to throw a snow ball. this morning as trey and i were walking in to go to preschool i tossed a snowball at him and of course it missed.(i wasn't really aiming at him just next to him.) well he got to laughing and ran and gathered up his own little snowball and came right up to me at got me in the back. he giggled for an hour afterwards what a funny little guy i have.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I guess anything is possible. I was there a few years ago in March and it snowed so much. I was so mad! But its cool your kids get to enjoy it!

April said...

You are a great mom!!! I love working with you!