Friday, November 28, 2008

food, games and fun

woo hoo it's thanksgiving weekend! we had tons of great food!(cobi you made the best rolls and stuffing!!!) our wii tourny is still going strong. last night maxx won the bowling portion of our tourny and tonight is tennis. yipee! the kids have jumped in the rain and played football this morning in the brisk air.right now we're having a little down time before we head for more fun.


5 comments:

The Papa's said...

Hey, glad you found us. Sounds like you're having a great Thanksgiving weekend. See ya' @ work!!

April said...

I wish I was playing, sounds like you are having fun!!!....better than fighting the massive crowds at work! It was CRAZY!!! See ya Monday!!!

Me said...

How fun! You gotta love the holidays. Glad you are having such a great weekend, Happy Holidays!

Tyler and Kacie said...

Well look at this...you have a blog too!!!! Send me your email and I will invite you to see mine!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out about the food! thanks for the cute pix and smilebox. Your blog is darling...