Sunday, October 12, 2008

burrrrrrr...........

wow the days have gone from 90 degrees to 64 degrees all within a matter of days. i've decided that i really like the beginning of fall just when it starts to get chilly in the mornings. It gives me a reason to cuddle longer with cale and he can't say he's too hot!!! hehehe. It's nice to have the days not be sooooooooooo hot but i'm not sure i'm ready for the cold weather to come either. I'm not ready for the kids to be sick, or night time to come so quickly. why can't it stay nice? you know not too hot and not cold. oh well. On a positive note it's closer to the holidays, i get to start making hot chocolate and we get to take the artic cat out more! woo hoo!! :)

2 comments:

Me said...

I am not a fan of winter. I like fall, but the real fall not this freezing cold fall. Hopefully it will warm up a little bit for Halloween.

Brittany said...

It snowed up here..that's right snowed. Ahhh. I hope it was just a fluke I am not ready for winter.